Directions(1-5): Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below :
Seven persons A, B, C, D, E, F and G are going to attend a seminar, but not necessarily in the same order, in seven different months, viz January, February, March, June, August, October and December. Each of them also likes a different colour, viz Red, Green, Blue, Black, Yellow, white, and Pink but not necessarily in the same order.
C. attends the seminar in the month which has less than 31 days. Only two persons attend the seminar between the months in which C and D attend the seminar. The one who likes Red attends the seminar immediately before E. Only one person attends the seminar before the one who likes Blue. B attends the seminar immediately after the one who like Blue. Only three persons attend the seminar between B and the one who likes Yellow. E likes neither Yellow nor Blue. A attends the seminar immediately before E. G likes Pink. The one who likes Green attends the seminar in a month which has less than 31 days. The one who attends the seminar in March does not like a Black colour.
1) How many persons attend seminar between the months in which G and A attend a seminar?
E) More than three
2) who among the following attend the seminar in January and June respectively?
A) F, C
B) E, D
C) G, C
D) B, F
E) A, C
3) In which of the following months does D attend the seminar?
4) which of the following colours does F like?
5) As per the given arrangement if “C” is related to ‘Red” and “A” is related to “Black” then, following the same pattern, which of the following is “G” related to?
Directions (6-10): Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below:
P, Q, R, S, T, U and V are seven teachers in a school. All of them belong to different cities, viz, Delhi, Mumbai, Chandigarh, Pune, Bengaluru, Kolkata and Ahmedabad but not necessarily in the same order. Each of them teaches a different subject, viz Physics, Chemistry, Maths, English, Commerce, Sanskrit, and Hindi but not necessarily in the same order.
Q. belongs to Pune and does not teach either Commerce or English. R teaches Physics and does not belong to Chandigarh or Kolkata. T belongs to Bengaluru and teaches Sanskrit. The one who teaches Chemistry belongs to Ahmedabad. S belongs to Delhi. V teaches Hindi. P does not belong to Ahmedabad. The one who teaches English belongs to Chandigarh.
6) V belongs to which of the following cities?
7) P teaches which of the following subjects?
8) S teaches which of the following subjects?
9) which of the following statements is true?
A) The one who belongs to Delhi teaches Sanskrit
B) The one who belongs to Kolkata teaches Maths
C) The one who belongs to Pune teaches English
D) The one who belongs to Mumbai teaches Physics
E) None is true
10) which of the following combinations of person-city-subject is not correct?
Reasoning Test for IBPS PO Prelims Exam 2020 Set-05